The Arts Council of the North Okanagan is proud to serve more than 30 diverse member groups in our community. As a charitable society, our member groups are vital to enriching arts and culture in Greater Vernon.
The ACNO believes in collaboration and inclusion, recognizing that we are stronger together as a collective! Join us today and be part of creating a vibrant and healthy community for all.
- Groups can include non-profit arts and culture organizations and clubs, corporate partners, and other groups approved by the ACNO Board of Directors
- Memberships run August 31st of current year to September 1st of the following year
- New Memberships are pro-rated based on date of approval
- Discounts on classes & workshops at our Community Arts Centre (some restrictions may apply)
- Drop-in studio access at the Arts Centre (some restrictions apply)
- Early bird notifications for classes and special events, ahead of public notifications
- Seasonal e-brochure from the Arts Centre, listing upcoming classes, workshops, and camps
- Invitations to attend or participate in Arts Council and Arts Centre special events and programming
- Art exhibit/sale opportunities to show & sell your artwork in the Arts Centre Gallery, Art Shop, and at ACNO and VCAC events
- Artscene updates, filled with news and views of upcoming regional arts and cultural activities from the ACNO and it's member groups
- Locker rentals at the Arts Centre when available
- Voting rights at the ACNO Annual General Meeting
|Group||$100 + GST = $105|
Group Membership Form
To register your group for membership, please complete the online form below.