The Arts Council of the North Okanagan is proud to serve more than 30 diverse member groups in our community. As a non-profit organization and registered charity, our member groups are vital to enriching arts and culture in Greater Vernon.
The ACNO believes in collaboration and inclusion, recognizing that we are stronger together as a collective! Join us today and be part of creating a vibrant and healthy community for all.
- Groups can include non-profit arts and culture organizations and clubs, corporate partners, and other groups approved by the ACNO Board of Directors
- Memberships run August 31st of current year to September 1st of the following year
- New Memberships are pro-rated based on date of approval
- Discounts on classes & workshops at our Community Arts Centre (some restrictions may apply)
- Drop-in studio access and at the Arts Centre (some restrictions apply)
- Early bird notifications for classes and special events, ahead of public notifications
- Seasonal e-brochure from the Arts Centre, listing upcoming classes, workshops, and camps
- Invitations to attend or participate in Arts Council and Arts Centre special events and programming
- Art exhibit/sale opportunities to show & sell your artwork in the Arts Centre Gallery, Art Shop, and at ACNO and VCAC events
- Artscene updates, filled with news and views of upcoming regional arts and cultural activities
- Locker rentals at the Arts Centre when available
- Voting rights at the ACNO Annual General Meeting
Group Membership Form
To register your group for membership, please complete the online form below.