Historic Downtown Mural Tours
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 13, 2022
Join knowledgeable and entertaining guides and storytellers for a walk around downtown Vernon and a chance to find out some of the stories, history – and mysteries! – behind the city’s many murals. These tours will help you discover all the places and ways our past meets our present. Tours run Tuesday evenings at 6pm and Friday mornings at 9am.
- Tours must be pre-booked. Tours will not run if there are no bookings.
- Tours are best for those aged 12+ with an intermediate level of activity anticipated (tours are ~5km and run from 1.5 – 2 hours).
- Comfortable shoes, layers of clothing, sunglasses and/or sun hat, raingear if necessary, water bottle, and camera are recommended.
- Tours go rain or shine and are non-refundable.
- For groups larger than 20, private bookings or community groups, please contact us for details.
Tickets are $30 and can be reserved HERE